THURSDAY APRIL 14 at 5 PM in GL 164
At the AGM we will be electing a new
- Executive Committee positions
- Faculty Stewards
- Health and Safety officers
- Delegates to CUPE Niagara District Council
- Delegates to Niagara Regional Labour Council
- Attendees to the Health & Safety School
There will be
- BARGAINING UPDATES FOR UNIT 2 and UNIT 1
- Financial solidarity support for CUPE 1295
- Notice of Motion U3 Steward Stipend
- Discussion of and a vote on
– our BUDGET for the upcoming year
– First Aid Training for Science Workers for 2016-2017
– Position of a Membership Mobilizer
See the full AGM 2016 Agenda here.
Agenda items can be added at the beginning of the meeting.
Food and drinks will be there to nourish you while making important working conditions decisions.
For special accommodations and childcare reimbursement, please contact the union prior to the AGM.