Our February general meeting is after the reading week, on TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 26 at 3 pm in Welsh Hall room 207.
- Elections for two positions
– Business Steward (term ending April 30, 2019)
– International Steward (term ending April 30, 2019)
for description of stewards’ duties, go to article 8 in our bylaws https://4207.cupe.ca/files/2018/10/Updated-Bylaws-May-2018.docx.pdf
- Bargaining Update – from Unit 1 and Unit 2 bargaining committees and Bargaining Research Committee
- Voting on Proposed Bylaw Changes* these proposed amendments are going to be discussed and voted on at this meeting.
- Notice of Bylaw Changes. New. These amendments are to be voted on at March 2019 GMM (This is a work of the Policy, Bylaw and Finance Committee)
- TA Hours Tracking Tool
- Report from delegates to the Ontario University Workers COordinating Committee – a sectorl committee [OUWCC] of CUPE Ontario. The conference is Feb 21 -24 and the members have elected 5 delegates.
- Three books are going to be given away to lucky members in a draw: 1., 2, and 3.