We are looking for women who are interested in helping the CUPE 4207 Women’s Committee:
· create safe spaces for diverse women within the union and the Brock community;
· advocate for diverse women’s leadership within the union and the Brock community;
· increase & support the active participation of diverse women in shaping the union’s policies,practices, and protocols;
· prepare recommendations to the bargaining committees that speak to diverse women’s issues, challenges, and constraints;
· promote diverse women’s issues within our Local and the community;
· support diverse women’s rights within the labour movement and in our communities, locally, nationally and internationally.