Delegates to the Niagara Regional Labour Council [NRLC]
The NRLC holds its delegate meetings every second Wednesday of the month, 7 – 9 pm, (save for July, August and December) at the Thorold City Hall.
- Nathan Cecckin email@example.com
- Karen Hofman firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ron Walker email@example.com
- Our local is entitled to four delegate positions. At the present time, one is vacant. Election of the fourth delegate position will take place at the next 4207 GMM. This will be announced and communicated well in advance.
CUPE Niagara District Council Delegates
The CUPE Council holds delegate meetings every third Monday of the month.
Ontario University Workers Coordinating Committee [OUWCC] Brock Campus Rep for 2016 – 2018 term
- Brad Worden – member of CUPE 1295