Our first Fall Term GMM is on THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 29 –*********** T-O-D-A-Y **********
5:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Please Note Room Has Changed to PLAZA 409
View tentative AGENDA here. Items can be added at the meeting.
ASK THE BARGAINING TEAM ABOUT DEVELOPMENTS IN BARGAINING. The meeting will happen after two rounds of Unit 1negotiations with the employer (September 22 and 23).
There will be free food!
THURSDAY APRIL 14 at 5 PM in GL 164
At the AGM we will be electing a new
- Executive Committee positions
- Faculty Stewards
- Health and Safety officers
- Delegates to CUPE Niagara District Council
- Delegates to Niagara Regional Labour Council
- Attendees to the Health & Safety School
There will be
– our BUDGET for the upcoming year
– First Aid Training for Science Workers for 2016-2017
– Position of a Membership Mobilizer
Food and drinks will be there to nourish you while making important working conditions decisions.
For special accommodations and childcare reimbursement, please contact the union prior to the AGM.