This meeting takes place on Zoom.
Please let us know if you would like to participate in the meeting by Zoom. Email email@example.com
We would send you the information to join.
You can download the app on phones or computer, or use via landline.
Zoom Meeting Guidelines:
- All meetings will follow the Equality Statement and Rules of Order, as per our bylaws.
- For the agenda and material, information should be emailed to participants prior to the meeting.
- To be able to speak, follow the following procedures. If you are connecting via computer, please use the chat feature to notify the chair that you wish to speak. The chair will compile a speakers’ list and call on speakers. If you are calling in to the meeting, please request to speak in-between speakers and you will be added to the speakers’ list.
- To make a motion, a voting member can move it and any voting member can second it, as per the normal procedures.
- To be able to vote, only Executive Committee members may vote. The chair will call a vote as either verbal, using the chat feature, or requesting a secret ballot vote. For secret ballots, Executive Committee members should email the Chair of the meeting.
- The Chair and the Executive may modify guidelines to facilitate a smoother discussion, as needed.