At our February 2020 General Membership Meeting, a motion was passed to increase union dues by 0.25% to support OPIRG Brock. That special levy was approved by the CUPE National President. This means that all CUPE 4207 members become OPIRG Brock members as well! We have been working with the team at OPIRG Brock to ensure all necessary details and logistics are set up, and are excited
to share things that are well under way.
In order to ensure all of your rights and privileges as an OPIRG Brock member, you need
to complete the 2020 OPIRG Brock Membership Registration Form to register
your membership. The deadline for completing this form in order to participate in the
OPIRG Brock’s AGM is September 13, 2020 (but we recommend you do this as soon
We also encourage you to read through the OPIRG Brock Membership Policies to see
the full details of your OPIRG Brock membership.
More information about your membership can be found through the:
A fundamental resource OPIRG Brock offers is resource recommendations and
cross promotion of community events. As such, please check out:
● OPIRG Brock website main page for an up-to-date list of webinars, online events,
petitions, fundraisers, rallies, etc.
● Freedom: A Mixtape from Suitcase In Point
● Niagara Reproductive Justice (who are currently looking for volunteers)
● Niagara: Get LOUD for Status For All! (In person rally on August 23, 2020 at
● Abolish the Police: An Online Reading Group (2) co-hosted by OPIRG Brock and
the Niagara Anarchist Reading & Activities Group (August 26, 2020 at 6pm)