Winter Break/ Holiday Office Hours
We will not be holding any in-person/on campus office hours from Mon, Dec 13th to Fri, Jan 28th 2022.
Our Union Office will re-open the week of Mon, Jan 31st, and we’ll post the new schedule soon.
We ARE available by appointment via telephone or video call/Zoom. We continue to receive emails about hiring practices, roles & responsibilities (Allocation of Hours), and currently – workload concerns, grading turnaround time, and emotional labour. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you need to: email@example.com
When we return….
The union office is located in the Mackenzie Chown Complex Block C402.
Phone: 905 688 5550 extension 4766
In-Person Campus Office Protocol
The Executive Committee decided on various safety restrictions and protocols for the Campus Union Office. These include:
- A maximum of two members at time
- All Executive members holding office hours are responsible for adhering to health and safety protocols in the office, cleaning surfaces and touch points after each shift, ensuring the filtering system is running, and other measures that are needed
- Masks are worn at all times unless eating or drinking; separate workstations are set up with food/drink separated
- An Air-Filtering device is running constantly and is cleaned on a regular schedule
- Work with Custodial Services to ensure everyone’s good health and safety
Get in Touch:
Instagram @cupe4207Mailing address:
CUPE 4207 MCC 402
1812 Sir Isaac Brock Way
St. Catharines, Ontario, L2S 3A1